Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog 2

Throughout my time here I have worked at numerous different sites. Although, we have not been able to work at a steady site and create a relationship with a homeowner there has still be many positive things to come out of this week of service so far. I have worked with three different organizations that are all providing great services to the struggling individuals of New Orleans. As it has been mentioned many times on this trip, it is all about perspective. Everyday is an opportunity, not a privalege, to help someone in need. Sometimes the activities may not be what we want or what we thought we were going to do; however, the extra help that we are providing for these organizations will help somebody and somepoint, and that is what is truly important. I have enjoyed my time in New Orleans so far and look to continue it for one more day.

-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment