Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NOLA Pre-Trip Post

As the final semester of my TCNJ career looms before me, I find that thinking about beginning this trip tomorrow for the 4th time tomorrow gives me comfort and often manages to calm my nerves. Service trips anywhere whether through Bonner or another organization always prove to change my life or my outlook on life in some way be it large or small. I can't wait to embark on yet another potentially life changing experience with people from the organization that I love and trust. New Orleans service trips with Bonner have always given me the opportunity to reflect on myself as well as step outside of my own bubble for a while and focus on other peoples' lives rather than my own.

I am really psyched to be heading out again and expect nothing less than another trip that I will never forget with people that will make a lasting impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment