Saturday, January 7, 2012

PRE TRIP

The thought of coming to New Orleans over winter break was incredibly intriguing and full of excitement. NOLA is truly one of those desirable places to visit and experience the culture. During winter break I've been working and enjoying the holidays but once they had passed it became very boring. The days seemed to fly by now and it comes with a feeling of emptiness. I feel unaccomplished when I'm just hanging back at home. I've been looking forward to this trip for many reasons but one that truly takes the cake is being able to help rebuild a part of the city. Ever since Katrina left her mark, I've been waiting for an opportunity to do my part and give back to New Orleans. Can't wait to meet the locals and work on the many projects that await with United Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment