Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pre-NOLA Blog

I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow!!! I got my work boots yesterday, went and bought myself a new duffle to pack in, and now I'm sitting in my disaster area of a bedroon trying to decide what to bring with me.

All year at every Bonner event I heard the upperclassmen telling all us freshmen how awesome NOLA is and how we would all love it. It was hard for me to believe at first, but after being away from everyone for break, I'm really looking forward to spending the rest of my vacation with my Bonner family doing something we all love.

It's amazing to me that after all this time, there is still so much that needs to be done in New Orleans, but I'm proud to be a part of it :) On this trip I hope I'm able to make a difference and catch up with all my friends too. It kind of reminds me of when we all first moved in and we were the only ones on our floor, the bonding was awesome and we learned a lot about each other. I want this trip to be like that first week, with a bit of a French twist ;)

-LeighAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment